By Ganiyat Ganiyu
The name Lineo Didi Kilgrow became popularly known in 2016 when news broke out that Nigerian Pop Star, Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as D’banj secretly got married to her.
She made headlines when he married Didi in a private ceremony on July 2, 2016.
Kilgrow is said to be expecting her first child with D’banj.
They are currently in the USA where Didi is expected to give birth sometime this year.
Here are 10 Things we know about D’banj’s wife, Kilgrow.
* She’s Twenty-five-years-old.
* The stunning beauty grew up in Jos, Plateau state.
* Didi is currently schooling at the University of Abuja.
* She is the younger and step sister of Samantha Walsh who is presently hosting the big Friday show with Falz on MTV base.
* Didi had allegedly dated Aaron of Addiction before meeting D’banj whom she started dating early 2015.
* D’banj allegedly proposed to her few months after they met.
* In June last year, the couple had a quiet traditional wedding in Jos, Plateau state.
* Didi officially became Mrs Oyebanji at a private registry wedding yesterday, July 2 in Lagos.
* Didi’s parents live in Jos, Plateau state.
* Her father is an American and her mum is half Nigerian, half South African.
- News broke out two days ago that the duo are allegedly expecting their first child.
Congratulations to Mrs. Didi Oyebanji.