Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai on approved the appointment of deposed Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II and 13 others into the into the board of Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency, KADIPA.
The appointment was contained in a statement by the governor’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Muyiwa Adekeye on Tuesday.
The statement revealed that El-Rufai approved the reconstitution of the board of KADIPA.
The new board of KADIPA has the following members:
1. Her Excellency, Dr. Hadiza Balarabe Chairman
2. His Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi II Vice-Chairman
3. Balarabe Abbas Lawal, Secretary to the State Government
4. Bariatu Y. Mohammed, Head of Service
5. Jimi Lawal, Senior Adviser-Counsellor
6. Aisha Dikko, Attorney-General of Kaduna State
7. Idris Nyam, Commissioner, Business, Innovation & Technology
8. Fausat Ibikunle, Commissioner, Housing & Urban Development
9. Thomas Gyang, Commissioner, Planning & Budget Commission
10. Farida Dankaka, KACCIMA
11. Amal Hassan, Private Sector
12. Hafiz Bayero, MD, Kaduna Markets Development Company
13. Altine Jibrin, Director-General, KADGIS
14. Umma Aboki, Executive Secretary, KADIPA