The Npower recruitment portal for the Federal Government Social Intervention Scheme opened for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C intakes on Friday.
Some applicants had already registered for the scheme as against the directive of the social intervention scheme.
Below are 5 easy steps to register for Npower Batch C recruitment…
1. Log on to the application portal. (After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. Please ensure you have access to this email address.)
2. You will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide is accurate.
3. Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
4. Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). (If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.)
5. Carefully fill all other necessary information and if done correctly, you will get a prompt confirming your information has been successfully registered.
A unique ID number will be given to you, kindly write it down and keep it safe.
Click the following link to register for Npower programme: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup