The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi on Monday, tied the knot with his sixth wife, Princess Temitope Adesegun.
AN244.net earlier reported that the grand-style traditional marriage ceremony was held at Magodo Phase 2 Shangisha, Lagos State.
In this writeup, AN24.net highlights six things you should know about Temitope, the new wife of the revered Yoruba monarch.
1. Temitope Adesegun is a princess from the Adesegun Ibipe Royal Dynasty of Ago-Iwoye in Ijebu North Local Government of Ogun State.
2. She has a diploma in Linguistics and Data Processing from the University of Lagos.
3. She also bagged a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Lagos.
4. Temitope is a certified alumnus of several universities, including the University of Oxford, United Kingdom; INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France; University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom; and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
5. The new queen had previously worked as a TV Presenter for ‘Health-Wise’ a Public Health Advocacy Programme of Lagos State Ministry of Health under Governor Raji Fashola, aired for four years.
6. She works as the team lead for the Hopes Alive Initiative under the Auspices and Management of the Ooni of Ife, through the House of Oduduwa Foundation.